Friday, January 15, 2010

Tuesday Tours ( on Friday) The Dining Room

I was trying think of something cute and catchy to title this post. Something that had to do with Friday and a tour of my home but all I could come up with is Friday Flapjack which has something to do with today's day but nothing to do with touring. Anyway, those who know me can attest to me being a neat freak. When I was a little girl I would spend the week before Christmas pulling everything I owned out of my room and into the hallway, vacuuming, and then putting everything back into my room one thing at a time, in a neat and orderly fashion...I am sure my mother love that. Spring cleaning is one of my favorite things to do and organization supplies make me squeal with delight. I also love to decorate but we are on a strict budget because we are saving money for a new house so we can have another baby, so please excuse all the particle board furniture. I say all that because I am very dissatisfied with my home. I am glad we have a roof over our heads and all that but I don't think older homes are for me, every imperfection drives me insane...it's wearing on my heart. So as I dream of greener pastures  I thought I would take pictures to document little man's first home and  while I am at it I will do a look into our tiny place on my blog for all my two of my readers (hi mom and Jonathan), haha. Here is a little info about my home: it is a 763 sq ft, 2 bedroom, 1 bath house built in 1935 and without further ado here is our first look into home. 

The Dining Room/Laundry Room/Room That Holds the Deep Freezer:























































The jars sitting on my deep freezer are one of my favorite things that I own. I kind of want to put up a floating shelf to set them on. Anyway, so there you have it.

2 comments: