Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Bathroom

This is little man's favorite room. He could be the crankiest of children and a nice warm bath in his little duck tub is all he needs to soothe his weary soul (he's 8 months so I don't know how weary his soul is but you get the gist). In that respect he is just like his mama; a cup of tea, a book, and a bubble bath sounds like a great night to me. Our bathroom is incredibly small (it's a running theme in our home) with only enough room for one to fit comfortably (semi-comfortably) but we sometimes fit all three of us in there and while cozy it's not too bad. The color is atrocious, I picked it out soon after we bought the house and it wasn't what I imagined at all. When I get enough energy I am going to paint it a warm gray color.

2 comments:

  1. I love your bathroom!!!!!!!! It's my favorite color. I would paint mine that color but we have wallpaper!!! SO I accent with that color, cobalt blue and sea foam green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really love the color but the bathroom is so small that it's not a good room for it. I am thinking of doing a gray bathroom.

    ReplyDelete