Monday, February 1, 2010

The Boy's Room

When we first moved in this was a storage room, it then morphed into a make shift craft room. We always knew it would be a baby's room but we didn't know how long it would take. We started trying for a baby in October of '07, we bought the house in February '08 but it wasn't until June 2009 that it officially became a nursery. The boy didn't sleep in it until about the end of September and that 300 dollar crib was just a really expensive changing table for the first four months. The little elephant painting on the dresser is hand painted by me. As you can tell, I jumped on the hang-lanterns-over-the-baby's-crib trend. The room is very small at about 10x9 or close to it. I know that I can't lay down twice in that room and I am 4'11". I have measured it a couple of times but those increments are forever lost in the sink hole that is my memory. I am always toying with the idea of painting one wall in there a green accent color but I don't know if that is still trendy? Does anyone know? I mean we want to sell this house in a couple of years and I don't want to have to paint twice. Anyway, I love it! It's so bright and airy and cozy at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment