Sunday, May 2, 2010

Caught In The Act

The other day I was cleaning the living room while the boy was sitting contently destroying a basket full of DVD's.

I walk into the kitchen to go get the Pledge to dust the furniture with. I was only out of the room for maybe 10 seconds but when I walk back into the living room I see a pile of disorganized DVD's and an upturned basket but no little man. I hear the shower curtain rustling and the sound of toys falling into the cast iron tub (he is fast but not very sneaky).

When I enter the bathroom I see this.

wscaught2
wscaught3

I then hear the water start to trickle into the tub. That's when I asked him what he thinks he was doing and he pulls back the curtain and gives me this wide-eyed you caught me look.

wscaught

He then closed the curtain again and went back to playing with the water, the little snot.

6 comments:

  1. That's awesome. They sure can be sneaky little punks sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny. I love how his little feet are sticking out of the bottom of the shower curtain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! I'm so glad you captured this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! His little feet poking out of the bottom of the shower curtain melted my heart. He is a cute little bugger.

    ReplyDelete