Wednesday, May 5, 2010

First Bubble Bath

The other night Booger had his first bubble bath.

I filled up the duck tub with some of his baby shampoo and then used the shower head to foam it up. He really enjoyed it! He spent the whole time splashing around and trying to catch the bubbles. Of course as I was trying to take pictures he was trying to share the bubbles with me so I didn't get many shots.

Here he is saying "Um, momma...what the heck is wrong with my bath water?"
wsfirtbbbath
Here he is trying to catch them.
wsfirtbbbath3
Look his splash made the shape of a heart. Shape of a heart! Wonder Twins ACTIVATE!...sorry got carried away.
wsfirtbbbath2

1 comment:

  1. It looks like he had so much fun! DS loves bathtime. Maybe we'll let him have a bubble bath soon.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete