Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's Begining To Feel A Lot Like Fall!

Less than a week ago it was in the low to mid 90's and out of nowhere yesterday morning brought with it 37 degree temps!

I was excited to dress the boy in one of his new fall outfits. He was just too adorable in it so we decided to take a morning outing and go shoot a couple of pictures.

I drove around our small town looking for a good place to shoot while Jake sat in the back waving and saying hi to himself in the mirror. I finally came upon a spot that I had spied earlier in the year except now it was overgrown with tall bushes blocking my view of the road and (more importantly) the roads view of me. Needless to say I was a little tentative as we got out.

The old gas station had glass everywhere and there was an alley cat meowing its displeasure of my arrival at me. Again, I felt a little weary, but the beautiful red stairs called my name and so I sat Jake down on the wonderful stair and tried to get him to look at the camera. He wasn't having it. All he wanted to do was get up and walk towards me and push the buttons on my. I finally gave him his car as a bribe to sit there and hopefully play with it. Still he squirmed and tried to get up.

I ended up with 2 pictures and in both he pant leg has rode up.

Still, he is adorable and we are both thrilled with this new cool weather!

wsfallishere (1 of 4)
wsfallishere (2 of 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment