Friday, October 22, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

Last weekend we went to the pumpkin patch! Jake had so much fun riding around in the wagon. Whenever we stopped he would rock back and forth trying to get it to go again. You might notice his blanket in some of these pictures. He as taken to carrying it around with him and chewing on it for comfort. Just like a real life Linus!
We ended up with three very cute pumpkins (one for each of us) though now looking back at it we might should have grabbed 4...

wspumpkindar (1 of 1)
wspumpkin (1 of 8)
wspumpkin (4 of 8)
wspumpkin (7 of 8)
wspumpkin (8 of 8)

2 comments:

  1. He is just getting to be even more adorable with all that hair!!! Congrats on a little girl on the way. :-) I have to say that I'm a tiny bit jealous. We're most likely done at two, and I've always wanted a girl. lol

    Oh, and I nominated you for a blog award!! Come visit me to get it!

    KC @ One + One = Four

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    I can't get to your blog. I know I have it in my favorites somewhere but I can't find it (I have so many dang blogs in my favorites!) and google won't take me there. :(

    ReplyDelete