Thursday, June 23, 2011

Goodnight

Today I heard Emma wake up from her nap. I knew she needed a bottle so I went to prepare her one before I got her up from her crib.

On the monitor I hear the door knob rattling. I knew it was Jake trying out his new skills by entering Emma's room. Since she was up anyway I thought it was no big deal and continued to make her bottle.

I had just finished preparing her bottle when I heard a delightful squeal escape from both Emma and Jacob. I run in there to see what it was all about and Jacob had climbed up into Emma's crib with her blankies and was laying with her keeping her company.

When I came in he popped up and said o'night (which is toddler for goodnight) and waved bye to me. It was quite adorable while at the same time being a little disconcerting, haha.

wsgoodnight (1 of 2)
wsgoodnight (2 of 2)

1 comment: