Friday, March 27, 2009

Hail! And Some "Creativity"

As soon as I opened my eyes this morning I knew it would be a do nothing day.How can you possibly get anything done when it's so dark and cold out?

So instead I emailed Jonathan and tried to scrapbook. I say tried because creativity is obviously NOT like riding a bicycle. If you don't use it you loose it, and I have lost it.

I was so excited when I started too :( I organized all my stuff into two small totes and edited and printed my pictures...I spent 4+ hours on this silly 8.5x11 sheet of paper and all I have to show for it is wasted materials and pictures.

To top it all off I was freaked out in the middle of it by a sever hail storm. I tried to get some pictures of it but it was hailing so hard that it was almost impossible. The almost completely covered the road and grass in white. It was crazy!

Here's the pictures I could get, hopefully you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment