Sunday, May 3, 2009

More Pictures From The Baby Shower!

My mother in law sent me some pictures from the baby shower (boy do I look fat). Anyway, the first 3 pictures are of my cakes. The "It's A Boy" cake had a cute little stuffed toy on top that the baby can play with when he gets here. The other cake is my diaper cake. My mom made it all by herself! She was so proud of herself and I think she did a really great job. It had a lovey on top and little booties, and binkies and washcloths, and in the middle was two bottles. I LOVED IT!



















































We also played some fun games! One of them we had the guys see who could get the water out of the bottle first. My dad had the bottle crushed like he was drinking beer at a kegger (the second bottle picture)! It was so funny! You can see the vains popping out of his neck, haha. He won by the way.
































And Here is me opening my presents. I am so blessed! I can't wait to use all this stuff with my little guy.


































No comments:

Post a Comment