Monday, June 22, 2009

Super Long Picture Post

Well as a new parent is my prerogative to take lots of pictures and to show them off to anyone and everyone. I am now invoking that right, so sit back and enjoy the way-too-many-pictures post.

First we have a picture from Saturday (which was little man's first day home). Here he is looking sharp in his coming home outfit and all snuggled in his new crib. He look quite content if you ask me. :)
Next, we have his Donald Trumps "your fired" face. He has the most expressive face and is always making funny faces and wrinkling his forehead.












Now a picture post wouldn't be complete without a picture of teeny tiny baby feet, so without further ado I give you the customary teeny-tiny-baby-feet picture. Don't they make you want to go nomnom?




Here is our dog Mushu trying to be a good guard dog for the new "puppy" in the house. He has been really enamored with him. Right after this picture was taken little man made a big poo in his pants and it startled Mushu. He ran around to the business end of him and looked horrified as if to say "you can't do that in the house!"

Little man had his first bath today. Needless to say he didn't like it very much, poor little man.

And last but not least here is a picture of my two boys! I love these two! My heart is so happy when I look at this picture.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Becca, he is so stinkin cute. Love the last pic of the 2 of them too. That one should be scrapbooked for sure! Hope you are doing well too.

    ReplyDelete