Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy July 1st!!

Woo hoo! We made it to a new month, I am so glad. With Jonathan only getting paid once a month and us spending half the month at the hospital we were BROKE! Living on peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and deviled ham sandwiches. I thought we would never be able to eat real food again (ok that's an exaggeration, but eating sandwiches all the time was starting to suck). So we went grocery shopping yesterday morning and guess what we got the stuff to make...

...that's right, another sandwich! Ok so this wasn't suppose to be a sandwich. I got the recipe from pioneer woman cooks and I was going to serve it sans bun with a side salad or something but Jonathan wanted it as a sandwich and so a sandwich it was. Let me tell you it was a darn tasty one too. I change the recipe a little and added mayo to my bread and the cheese is pepper jack. OH MY GOODNESS! It is so good.

Also, while pumping at 3 this morning I came across a really neat video on how to fold your shirt in 2 seconds. Jonathan and I tried it this morning. It took several tries but we finally got it and yes I can't do it in 2 seconds but I can do it and now I am addicted and had to refold ALL my shirts because that's how I roll. You should check out the video though, I swear you will have to try it.

Little man is 4 weeks old today!! I can't believe how fast time is going by. He is starting to do so many wonderful things!
  1. When we do tummy time he is starting to hold his head up and look around.
  2. He makes eye contact with Jonathan or I when we are talking to him
  3. He will follow a toy around with his eyes.
  4. He has started to stay awake more.
  5. He loves loves loves when him and daddy play airplane!



No comments:

Post a Comment