Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Homemade Mocha Frappuccino

Those Starbucks fraps that you buy in the store are so ridiculously expensive so I looked for a way to make my own. I found this recipe on Tasty Kitchen and while I was at the store this evening I picked up some ingredients to try it. It turned out delicious! I just made one small change with the sugar and mixed everything in a large cup instead of a mason jar. I highly recommend trying this if you love frappuccinos but hate the price of store bought.
...............

Ingredients:
3/4 cup room temperature coffee
3/4 cup of milk
1/2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp chocolate syrup
2 tbsp liquid coffee creamer
3 ice cubes
...............
















Directions:
In a large cup combine all your ingredients, including your ice cubes and stir vigorously. Taste to make sure it is sweet enough for your liking.
...............


Here's a tip, go and buy a few of the Starbucks frappaccinos in the glass bottles and when you are done save the bottles. Then make 3-4 a head of time to keep in the fridge, you will never know the difference in taste and it's fun to drink them out of the glass bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment