Saturday, September 5, 2009

3 months old

My little guy turned 3 months old on Thursday. Where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday my little buddy was placed, all gooey and new, on my chest and now this. Now he is finding his fist and enjoying his jumparoo. He loves sitting in is dads lap and looking at faces. The inelegance that I see in his eyes, deepening and growing with each passing day is aweinspireing. I tried to take 3 months pictures and they turned out ok but I think something is wrong with my camera so I am taking it in to get looked at today.

Anyway here he is! In his 3 month finest.















2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Love the background, and, of course, the subject!

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! Awesome pics! I was trying to figure out how to do outdoor photos with DS without actually having to put him in the dirt, and this is pure genius. If I try it and they work out I'll be sure to give you the credit as my inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete