Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Taco Burgers

There use to be a fast food restaurant around here that would serve taco burgers when I was a kid. I loved them but they stopped selling them so I decided to make my own and they turned out pretty well I must say.
...............
Ingredients:
1 pound of ground beef
8oz of salsa
1 cup of cheese (cheddar or fiesta mix)
hamburger buns
1/4 head of iceburg lettuce chopped fine
1 can of rotel (only need about 1/4 of a can so you can use the rest of another meal and I use the store brand)

...............
Directions:

















In a medium pan cook meat until brown. Drain meat and place back into the pan. Mix in salsa. Lightly toast buns in toaster (because cold buns are gross). Place 3-4 tbs of meat on a bun and top with cheese, lettuce and a spoon full of rotel.




No comments:

Post a Comment