Tuesday, November 3, 2009

5 months!

Little buddy is 5 months old today. I can't believe how fast time is passing. This has to be my favorite month ever. His personality has really emerged revealing a happy, smiley boy who loves to laugh. It's like one day my colicy, refluxy baby was replaced by gremlins with this angel.


I need to go out and take his five month pictures. I might do that tomorrow morning when Jonathan in home. Until then here are some pictures that aren't very good technically but I love them. The many faces of little man.
Coy:


Shocked:

Pouty:


Tired:

What's going on this month:
LOVES his bathtub duck
smiles and laughs a lot
is ticklish
doesn't like solids
wears 0-3 and 3-6 clothes
size 2 diapers
16 lbs 8 oz
starting to sit up
rolling over belly to back
rolled once back to belly...kind of, haha.
very talkative
sleeping in his crib
napping in the swing
    And today is my daddy's birthday!!! We bought him a pie, haha. I love my daddy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment