Thursday, February 4, 2010

I am pulling a Julie and Julia!

For those who have seen/know the concept the movie you will know what I am talking about. For those who haven't here is a quick synopsis; a girl named Julie starts a blog and cooks through all the recipes in Julia Child's book. It's a very cute movie. My concept is the same except my name isn't Julie, it's Rebecca and I'm not doing Julia Child, I am doing Pioneer Woman. That's right I am going to try to cook all of the recipes on PW's blog.  This month I plan to cook five which include: The Best Lasagna. Ever., Most Favorite Burger (for now), White Chicken Enchiladas, Good Ol' Basic Mexican Rice, and Tomato Artichoke Pasta (my mom has cooked this one but I never have).

I am going to the grocery store on Saturday and will begin cooking that night! Once I cook the recipe I will post my pictures and thoughts on taste and ease to make it. I must say that my husband is very excited about this challenge I have given myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment