Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Hidden Dangers of Frozen Yogurt

One day, while pouring over the latest entries of a blogger who specializes in writing about the local to-do's, I came across Peachwave. The minute I read self serve frozen yogurt I knew I had to make a trip out.

There were so many flavors to choose from and I wanted to try them all. I ended up with Tiramisu for me with brownie pieces, snickers, chocolate chips and 2 cherries,  a little bit of plain cheese cake flavored for the boy and Jonathan decided on coffee topped with brownies and snickers. 
froyo
As we got Little Man settled in his high chair (the only one in the place) he started to squeal with anticipation at the bowl full of frozen treats. The first bite was plain bliss. He loved it!

wsfroyo4


He wanted more and more until...

wsfroyo2

...that's right, a brain freeze. He made this face for at least a minute. It was so sad but also incredibly funny.

After that he wasn't too interested in the frozen yogurt so I gave him some puffs while we finished ours.

wsfroyo3

I can't wait to go back!  

No comments:

Post a Comment