Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Waging War!

We have been battling a cold over here. The poor little guy has been sick since last Wednesday night - which of course means no sleeping, having trouble eating, being cranky and clingy.

I tried to put him down for a nap this morning and he was not having any of it. He sat in his crib and cried his fool head off (and annoyed the crap out of me - momma needed some down time, ha ha). Finally I decided to snap a picture and pull him out of the crib. Of course he was a super cuddle bug after that so all my annoyance ebbed away.

Here he is binky askew, eyes full of concern (looks like he is trying to ask if I am there to rescue him or will I just tuck him back in a leave him again), hair all a mess...and if you look closely you will see the that wonderful sign of sickness running out of his nose (yuck, sorry about that).

wsincribone (1 of 1)

2 comments:

  1. Poor guy! We are battling a cold our way too! It's no fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the cutest little concerned face I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete