Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Failure

I received the call this morning, the dreaded failure call. My OB wants me to come back in tomorrow for the three hour glucose test. I start fasting tonight at midnight. I'm usually not squeamish about needles but when they did the one hour test on Monday they really hurt me! Then needed to go back to phlebotomy school or something. Anyway I am really hoping I pass this time. I kind of knew in the back of my head that I wouldn't pass the one hour, I mean I started out this pregnancy insulin resistant so of course my numbers will be high.

On a more fun note I am trying to get back into photography and there is a mini "class" going on over at Two Peas called 12 Weeks to Better Photography and I am following along. It's been about a year since I seriously took a photo so I need a little refresher course. This week we are practicing ISO and shutter speed and all that jazz. Here are my attempts at the different effects shutter speed has on your photos.



















Also I just ordered PSE 7! I am so excited to get it! I am going to be a picture processing fool soon (I hope)!

No comments:

Post a Comment