Thursday, April 2, 2009

Retested.

I woke up at 7:30 this morning for my test, Jonathan and I got ready and left the house by 8:30. At 9:05 I start the test. They drew a tube of blood as my fasting baseline then I drank the nasty drink. This time it was orange and tasted like flat EXTRA sweet orange soda, I also had to drink more then I did on Monday. As soon as it hit my empty stomach I felt nauseous. I don't like sweet things that much anyway and I don't drink pop that often so my stomach wasn't use to that. I got my blood drawn after that at 10:05, 11:05, and 12:05. By the end of the test my arm looked like a heroine addicts arm. We got to go out to Quizzno's after and I was so hungry but my stomach was so upset that I could only eat half of my food :(
They said I should know in about 24 hours, so tomorrow maybe Monday at the latest. *fingers crossed*

Anyway, I will leave on a high note. Today is the first day of my third trimester. That means in 3 more months I will have my little one. It's going by so fast! Here's what my baby looks like right now at 27 weeks (which I will be tomorrow). It's hard to believe that only 7 months ago I thought I would never get pregnant, I thought that there was something wrong with me or Jonathan or both. Little man is a gift from God. A light at the end of the tunnel when I really needed one. I started this journey so long ago (October 2007) it's hard to believe that the end is almost near. (I'm all teary eyed)

No comments:

Post a Comment