Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mommy Bloggers

I am among the masses of mommies who have taken to the internet to start a blog detailing their life as a mom. I have found a site where we group together for a chance claw (nicely of course - but come on, no one wants to feel like they are talking to themselves) our way out of anonymity and in the process get to know other great mommy bloggers.

The D list is having a blog party (and they were crazy enough to invite me)!












So for those who are stopping by here is a little about me.

  • I am 26 years old. 
  • I have been married to my best friend for 7 years. 
  • We are trying to defeat my PCOS for a second time in hopes for being blessed with another child. 
  • Our house is the size of a postage stamp. 
  • I like to garden. 
  • I am an obsessive neat freak. 
  • I am an obsessive organizer. 
  • I have been known to throw away things we need (like bills) and not even realize it. 
  • I love photography. 
  • I try to pass myself off as crafty but I think I fail more often then not. 
  • I battle with post traumatic stress syndrome and depression.
  • I love the beach. 
  • I love reading - Harry Potter is still my favorite series. 
  • I hate the words juicy and moist. 
  • Repetitive sounds make me angry. 
  • The sound of fingers popping makes me even angrier. 
  • My favorite meal is my mom's homemade chicken and dumplings. 
  • I enjoy the rain more then the sun (ironic since I love the beach). 
Some of my favorite posts is the ridiculously long conception (not the actual act) and birth of my son. Like I said though it is ridiculousness long and I expect no one but my husband and I to read it. Ha ha. 
I also like the recent post on my sneaky (read: not so sneaky) son.  and my shuttle to Jupiter post
I am sure there are more but it is early and I need coffee. Mmmmm coffee. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy my modest corner of the internet.

5 comments:

  1. Hi there! New follower from the Blog Party!

    I love the beach as well (just got back from a Disney Cruise!) and those same words make me cringe! ;)

    Hope you'll stop by!

    http://goobergrapemonkeyman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'm stopping by from the D-List party. That is quite the story! I managed to get through *most* of it, but I think I might have popped a knuckle or two while I was reading it. ;-)

    I, too, am an obsesive organizer and neat freak, but I have had to learn to let some of it go now that I have two little ones!

    Good luck TTC #2. I don't know if this happened to you, but the birth of my daughter seemed to "straighten out" my PCOS and allowed my ovaries to function somewhat normally for a few months. Hopefully that is your case too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph- My husband and I are always talking about a cruise and Disney one is at the top of our list!

    LeeAnn - Ha! I can't believe you attempted it! It's a long story. My PCOS is not fixed but I also have IR and so I am on Met so hopefully it will happen faster with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eek! are you able to keep up with the obsessive cleaning and organizing with a baby? if so, please share your secrets bc my house is a disaster! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello from the d-listed blog party.

    love the look for your blog.

    and I'm a neat "freak" too. well I'm well organized that is.

    http://bassgiraffe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete